Church of All Saints, York
OS Grid: SE6005351756 streetmap
The late fourteenth century west end of the church has a tower topped by an octagon and 120 foot spire. The hexagonal wooden pulpit dates from 1675, around the top is a text from St Paul's epistle to the Romans.
View in Google Maps Google Earth
British Listed Building entry
|Image 7575 2008-09-12|
All Saints York
All Images supplied by Hugh J Griffiths
Images updated 2017-09-20 16:02+00:00.
|Previous in country: Church of All Saints - Main Road, Elm, Wisbech|
|Next in country: Church of All Saints - Panxworth Church Road, Panxworth, Norfolk|
|Previous in state: Church of All Saints - High Street, Thornton Le Dale, Yorkshire|
|Next in state: Church of All Saints - Pavement, York, Yorkshire|
|Administration by www.eimagesite.net|