Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour, Gillingham
OS Grid: TM411921 streetmap
This catholic church was built by Frederick Banham in 1898.
View in Google Maps Google Earth
|Image 6517 2008-05-22|
Catholic church in Gillingham
All Images supplied by Hugh J Griffiths
Images updated 2018-03-19 16:00+00:00.
|Previous in country: Church of Mary the Virgin - Black Street, Martham, Norfolk|
|Next in country: Church of St Andrew - 11 Blenheim Crescent, Luton, Bedfordshire|
|Previous in state: Church of Mary the Virgin - Black Street, Martham, Norfolk|
|Next in state: Church of St Andrew - East Lexham, Norfolk|
|Administration by www.eimagesite.net|