Church of St Lawrence, Edgware
Whitchurch Lane, Canons Park
OS Grid: TQ1855891329 streetmap
This church was almost entirely rebuilt in 1715 by James Brydges, first Duke of Chandos, following his purchase of the Cannons estate in Little Stanmore. There are ceiling and wall paintings by Laguerre and Bellucci.
View in Google Maps Google Earth
English Heritage Listed Building entry
|Image 5256 2007-04-11|
St Lawrence, Little Stanmore
All Images supplied by Hugh J Griffiths
Images updated 2018-02-16 16:02+00:00.
|Previous in country: Church of St Lawrence - The Street, South Walsham, Norfolk|
|Next in country: Church of St Lawrence and St Peter - The Street, Eriswell, Suffolk|
|Previous in state: Church of St John The Evangelist - Old Church Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex|
|Next in state: Stanmore Baptist Church - Abercorn Road, Stanmore, Middlesex|
|Administration by www.eimagesite.net|