Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Cambridge
OS Grid: TL4488358807 streetmap
The church was built around 1130. It started its life as a wayfarers' chapel but soon became a parish church serviced by the Austin Friars from the nearby Hospital of St John (which later became St John's College). It is now no longer an active parish church, but it is open most of the time.
View in Google Maps Google Earth
English Heritage Listed Building entry
|Image 2870 2000-03-12|
round church of Holy Sepulchre, Cambridge
All Images supplied by Hugh J Griffiths
Images updated 2017-09-13 16:00+00:00.
|Previous in country: Church of the Holy Innocents - Henny Road, Lamarsh, Essex|
|Next in country: Church of the Holy Trinity - Main Street, Wray, Lancashire|
|Previous in state: Church of St Peter and St Mary Magdalene - Collin's Hill, Fordham, Cambridgeshire|
|Next in state: Church of the Holy Trinity - High Street, Bottisham, Cambridgeshire|
|Administration by www.eimagesite.net|