Church of St Matthew, Luton
Wenlock Street, High Town
OS Grid: TL0938021979 streetmap
Erected in 1876, at a cost of £5,000, from designs by Mr. G. Vialls, of London, and Mr. J. R. Brown, of Luton. The church is an edifice of brick in the Gothic style of the thirteenth century, and consists of chancel, nave, aisles, transepts, and a bell cote at the west end containing two bells.
View in Google Maps Google Earth
English Heritage Listed Building entry
|Image 5083 2007-02-03|
St Matthew, High Town
All Images supplied by Hugh J Griffiths
Images updated 2017-09-15 16:00+00:00.
|Previous in country: Church of St Matthew - Grosmont, Yorkshire|
|Next in country: Church of St Michael - Church Road, Sutton, Norfolk|
|Previous in state: Church of St Mary the Virgin, Podington with St Michael and All Angels, Farndish - High Street, Podington, Bedfordshire|
|Next in state: Church of St Nicholas - Church Road, Barton-le-Clay, Bedfordshire|
|Administration by www.eimagesite.net|