Church of St Lawrence, Willington
OS Grid: TL1065349866 streetmap
Built in the late perpendicular style circa 1535, restored by the Duke of Bedford 1877.
View in Google Maps Google Earth
English Heritage Listed Building entry
|Image 2802 2002-08-18|
St Lawrence, Willington
All Images supplied by Hugh J Griffiths
Images updated 2017-09-13 16:00+00:00.
|Previous in country: Church of St Lawrence - Banningham Road, Ingworth, Norfolk|
|Next in country: Church of St Lawrence - Church Lane, Wymington, Bedfordshire|
|Previous in state: Church of St John the Baptist - High Street, Flitton, Bedfordshire|
|Next in state: Church of St Lawrence - Church Lane, Wymington, Bedfordshire|
|Administration by www.eimagesite.net|